Powerhouse Realty has worked in Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona real estate since 1999. We serve Maricopa county, Gila county, Pinal county, Pima county and Yuma county. If you are considering a move to Phoenix or Scottsdale Arizona, you have come to the right place. Enjoy our Arizona real estate listings on our Arizona MLS search page. Feel free to browse our city pages to find out information about all of the Arizona cities that we have the pleasure of selling real estate in.
Do you have questions about other Arizona real estate? Just to the east and adjacent to Phoenix is Scottsdale, Arizona and all of its beauty. While Scottsdale real estate is a little pricier than Phoenix, it is a beautiful place to live. To the southeast of Phoenix are Tempe with Arizona State University, Mesa and Gilbert. West of Phoenix includes Glendale, Peoria and Sun City. Sun City is known as one of the nations finest planned retirement community for active seniors. Once you purchase your Phoenix Arizona real estate you are only 2 hours from beautiful Sedona Arizona and 4 hours from the Grand Canyon. Fun Phoenix Facts:
- It is illegal to hunt camels in the State of Arizona.
- Arizona once had a navy consisting of two boats on the Colorado River. They were used to prevent California from encroaching on Arizona territory.
- Phoenix averages 211 days of sunshine per year. An additional 85 days per year are only partly cloudy, leaving an average of 69 days of cloudy or rainy days.
- A saguaro cactus will take between 50 and 100 years to grow an arm. The saguaro cactus flower is the official state flower of Arizona.
- There are 11.2 million acres of National Forest in Arizona and one fourth of the state is forested. The largest forest is comprised of Ponderosa Pine.